This is a demo store. No orders will be fulfilled.
Hurricane/Storm/Flood Property Insurance Claims
We have seen and experienced firsthand the damage and devastation that hurricanes, storms and floods can do. We are in this together and want to help.
We want to ensure that we process your Insurance Claim as quickly as possible and therefore, we would ask that you follow the simple process detailed below. Please feel free to contact your local Conn's HomePlus store if you have any further questions.
Credit Property Insurance: Covers financed merchandise that is damaged or lost as a result of various events, which may include: burglary and/or theft, fire, and flood. Please review all eligibility criteria, limits and exclusions which can be found in your coverage documents or in the Credit Insurance General Information Guide.
Please follow the process below to submit the claim to Conn’s. Conn’s will check that the claim form has been completed correctly and that we have all the required documentation. We will then send the Claim form to the Insurance Company, Assurant, for processing and payment. It is important that you provide all the correct documentation and sign and date your form to avoid any delays.
To submit a Credit Property Insurance Claim:
- Complete Property Claim Form: You can obtain this from your local Conn's HomePlus store or download the claim form.
- If your purchase occurred ANYWHERE EXCEPT SC, DOWNLOAD THIS FORM: Property Claim Form PDF
- If your purchase occurred in SC, DOWNLOAD THIS FORM: Property Claim Form PDF
- Ensure Name and Address on the account are on the form
- List all the items you are claiming
- Provide pictures of items you are claiming
- Sign and date the form
- Email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may take a picture of the form and email – the form must be clear and readable
- If you are not able to email then fax the form to (855) 593-5465
Once your claim is received
- You will receive a letter from Assurant acknowledging receipt of your claim. The letter will contain your claim number.
- Please allow a minimum of 15 business days for your claim to be processed, if you have not received any information regarding your claim within the 15 business days please contact Conn’s at 1-866-892-8719
- After your claim has been processed, you will receive a letter advising of approval, denial or request for additional information.
We fully understand how urgent your claim is and we are making every effort to process claims as quickly as possible.
The Conn’s Team